Preorder process for Verizon

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Is it for you? If so, you may not have to get an unlocked one. You're still with AT&T, right? If you aren't eligible for any subduction, you can just pay full price for an AT&T phone and it won't affect your eligibility date and it won't have a contract.
Yes it's for me. I'm with Verizon and no I don't need an unlocked phone. I am just paying retail so I don't loose my unlimited :(

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes it's for me. I'm with Verizon and no I don't need an unlocked phone. I am just paying retail so I don't loose my unlimited :(
Gotcha. You can buy it at full price and it won't affect your contract, but I don't think you can keep your unlimited data with Verizon if you upgrade. I'm not 100% certain, though. You might want to give them a call.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Gotcha. You can buy it at full price and it won't affect your contract, but I don't think you can keep your unlimited data with Verizon if you upgrade. I'm not 100% certain, though. You might want to give them a call.
:( I have to call them. But mindi my question was just can I buy an iPhone through Apple full
Retail when the preorders start?

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
:( I have to call them. But mindi my question was just can I buy an iPhone through Apple full
Retail when the preorders start?
Yes. You'll put in your Verizon phone account information on the order page and it will say you're not eligible for any discount and offer it to you at full price.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Yes. You'll put in your Verizon phone account information on the order page and it will say you're not eligible for any discount and offer it to you at full price.
Oh awsome thank you! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier I fell
Asleep! Lol. Becareful out there! Just saw massive floods

Sent using iCafe app

Reactions: Europa