question about yellowsn0w

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
im thinking about unlocking my phone with yellosn0w, just for the heck of it. im already on att, so i don't really need it. but i thought it would be cool to be able to use other sim cards.

i know its all software, but i just want to know if theres anything damaging/permanent about yellosn0w. like, if i restore, are there any traces of it left behind?

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
im thinking about unlocking my phone with yellosn0w, just for the heck of it. im already on att, so i don't really need it. but i thought it would be cool to be able to use other sim cards.

i know its all software, but i just want to know if theres anything damaging/permanent about yellosn0w. like, if i restore, are there any traces of it left behind?
I've had a problem by downloading yellowsn0w. The software does work which is great however from time to time I will randomly lose signal and I will get a messages saying "searching". The "searching" for a carrier varies in time and the longest I have had to wait to re-join my current network was 2 hours or so..