Random Reboots

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I removed the Message Id tweak. Let's see if that stops the random boots. I think it happens more when I go to open the Messages app. It just happened before I removed it.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
I removed the Message Id tweak. Let's see if that stops the random boots. I think it happens more when I go to open the Messages app. It just happened before I removed it.
I've had it happen even after removing that tweak, but then again I've had it happen in other apps too. Also has happened with my phone locked. :p

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Use iFile to backup and delete /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices- 134.csstore. The last three digits might be different from mine. Do a full reboot after deleting the file. Some of your apps and photos will temporarily disappear after the reboot, but don't worry about this. They will reappear a few seconds later.
And, @Napoleon PhoneApart Lowpowermodestatusbar tweak update. Says big bug fix. Maybe that's the random boot. I updated. Let's see if the reboots stop.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Okay, I just did it. Now what's next? And what do I do with the backed up file?
So you deleted it and did a full reboot, correct? Now you use the phone for a while to make sure the problem is resolved. The backup was just in case you ran into problems.