Sad Day, Steve Jobs has died

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Wow.. R.I.P. Steve Jobs. You will truly be missed. Seeing all the Apple announcements, the anticipation for each new iPhone, and your incredible speeches always gave me goosebumps for your products. I found out about your death on the phone you created, and honestly I am very sad, but glad you are not suffering anymore. You weren't looking too good last everyone saw of you, again, R.I.P. Steve Jobs. To the greatest, one of the most successful men that we have lost recently.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Mark Zuckerberg:
Steve, thank you for being a mentor and a friend. Thanks for showing that what you build can change the world. I will miss you.

Hillbilly

Bronze
Feb 9, 2011
As someone else posted, most of us probably found out about his death on the devices he invented.
Yep. I received the sad news on my iPhone almost as soon as Apple announced.

Steve Jobs was a testament to what's possible to accomplish if we but dare.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
As someone else posted, most of us probably found out about his death on the devices he invented.
So true. I was in the app store checking for updates and got a pop up notification. I was crushed. Couldn't believe what I was reading.

RyansTitan05

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 21, 2008
RIP steve jobs! I am posting this from my iPhone in remembrance of you!

You have made people's lives so much easier and entertained the world with your products! I thank you so much for that!

Praying for your family! You will he missed! RIP

Reactions: Hillbilly

MuddyPaws

Zealot
Oct 3, 2009
You know, now that I think back to yesterday, all the speakers seemed a little subdued in their manner and attitude, as if they had something else on their minds. Anyone else get that?
Now that I think about it, you are right. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually passed the night before the launch or some time before the launch.

And yes, I found out on my MacBook Pro and 10 seconds later my Galaxy S2 was blowing up with Fox news alerts and text messages.

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Now that I think about it, you are right. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually passed the night before the launch or some time before the launch.

And yes, I found out on my MacBook Pro and 10 seconds later my Galaxy S2 was blowing up with Fox news alerts and text messages.
Yeah I thought they may have not been as passionate, and they seemed very unenthusiastic. Even in the iPhone 4S video itself, they were very odd.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007

yes same here with the phone blowing up

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
I would say he did that.
I also find it very odd that the weather here in California is very gloomy and rainy after being so hot 2 days ago. The world has lost a great man. I've been sitting here for an hour and a half in shock still reading everyones comments.

Reactions: connie

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I just got done at church and we had prayer concerns and i said Steve jobs. And I sobbed quietly. I can't believe this. My hero is dead. :(

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app