Say hello to our iPhone community!

gandalfthered

Jun 3, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
Hi

I am great fan of Apple products... got a powerbook,Mac Pro,20 GB iPod and a Shuffle.... will buy an iPhone for sure

Apple products are soo good... if you wann them to stop working .... you have to put them in to the "fires of mount doom"

Gandalf the Red

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Or you could turn on the 2-finger right click option thats what I use. You just put two fingers on the mousepad and click and its a right click. Much easier and the buttons. :laugh2:
Forgot about that one! :laugh2:

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Hello everyone im glad i found a place for a totally obsessed iPhone fanatic. I have been waiting for the rumored touchscreen ipod since 2005. little did i know it was really the iPhone! i cant wait im ready to go. ive never had a mac. i had a bad experience with the ipod mini. but i an definatly going to buy the iPhone. happy posting.
:cool:

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I never quite cared for the Mini but the black Nano is awesome. The perfect iPod in my opinion, until the iPhone came along. Hopefully the awesome experience of the iPhone will make you take a second look at the Mac. :)

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Welcome to EI :laugh2:.

I have to second the joe's recommendation of the black 8GB nano. It is a great little device. IMO, it is leaps and bounds better than the mini or the first generation Nanos.

I too have been a long time Windows user (though I wouldn't call myself a fan ;)). I purchased a Mac Book Pro in March to see what all the fuss was about. Now that I have used it for a few months, I have to admit I like OS X much better than XP. I am fairly sure that my next workstation will be a Mac Pro instead of building a Windows machine (which is what I have done in the past).

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
When you add up all the parts that Apple includes with a Mac Pro you end up paying around the same price as a PC you'd build yourself anyway—and that doesn't include assembling it or any guarantee you'll be able to actually run Mac OS X on it without hassle (not to mention running OS X somewhat illegally).

Not to mention the Mac Pro's case is among one the best designed cases on the market...

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
Welcome. I know what you mean about craving things that are hard to obtain I had to camp overnight for the 360, Wii, and PS3. To get what I wanted but it was so worth it. It sucks having champagne taste.
champagne taste for truth...

Toranz82

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
Florida
Hello, Im new here to the forum. Im also a really big fan of Apple. I mean when I saw the iPhone commerials I got the goose bumps. AND I LOVE KEYNOTE

Toranz82

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
Florida
lol thanks.... You know there aren't many Apple fans around here or at least i haven't met one...hopefully i'll meet one when i'm camping out for the iPhone

linkerjpatrick

Bronze
Greetings. I found this site via an iPhone like theme that was posting on the Wordpress web site as I was looking for some theme ideas for various projects. My wife and I co-own a local multimedia company in Greenville,SC. Web development is a big aspect of what we do. I always try to point out to potential customers that we are more than a "web design company" but rather we are a multimedia company that designs and develops web sites. I make a point of mentioning this because both my wife and I are looking forward to getting iPhones in order target future projects to what looks like a popular platform, not just in terms of how web sites will look on it but how people will interact with the iPhone to communicate with our customers. I know I will be paying to be an early adopter but I believe it's important to be prepared.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
lol thanks.... You know there aren't many Apple fans around here or at least i haven't met one...hopefully i'll meet one when i'm camping out for the iPhone
I'll be surprised if you don't meet one there. The coffee shops I visit have more Macs than peecees so us Mac folks are out there. ;)