Say hello to our iPhone community!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
New here and just wanted to say hi. Been frequenting the site for awhile, but I figured it's about time I join in the conversation and witty banter on here. Looks like there are a couple people from Knoxville on here, but I haven't seen any from Nashville.
Welcome to Everything iPhone. Nice to see you jump over to the member side.;)

-Chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Good morning all

I was amazed when I found this forum and learned that there are so many other people who are as excited about iPhone as I am. Now I have to re-think when I plan to make the one hour plus drive to my nearest Apple store to wait in line to buy it, and it never occurred to me that I may not be able to have it since I'm a current ATT customer...I've read posts that give me both answers, and I'd really be upset if I drove all that way and waited in a long line to find that I had to go home empty handed... When I bought a Treo from a source other than Cingular I just told them I had a different phone and I didn't have to upgrade or anything, but I can see that this is different. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until February of 08, and I just can't see myself comfortably waiting until then...

I just bought my first mac book a couple of months ago, and I'm inlove with Apple products, I don't ever want to go back!
Welcome to Everything iPhone. Glad to hear you are enjoying the forums here. We've got a good group of members who are just as excited as you are about the launch.

-Chris

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
New here and just wanted to say hi. Been frequenting the site for awhile, but I figured it's about time I join in the conversation and witty banter on here. Looks like there are a couple people from Knoxville on here, but I haven't seen any from Nashville.
Welcome aboard, ClarkKent. You seem like a super man.

(witty banter) :)

-K

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Welcome aboard, ClarkKent. You seem like a super man.

(witty banter) :)

-K

that has to be thee cheesiest word play ever. Hopefully the iPhones camera will DEVELOP into an awesome device, you get the PICTURE. I don't want it to be a NEGATIVE aspect of the phone.

urbanduex

Jun 24, 2007
Hi.
Nice to meet you...

hahah If you live in Minneapolis you might see me getting an iPhone before you haha jk....

Hi.

iEngraveiPhones

Jun 24, 2007
I'm the one you need to send it to then!

I've been engraving for 11yrs. now, and have been engraving the iPods ever since they've been out. I can even take your hand written signature and engrave it on the back.
But you've got the right idea. You don't want that nice new shiny phone getting swiped because it will just blend in and look like every other new iPhone being sold Fri. At least the thief would feel like a looser every time he used it with someone else's name on it!
I've done some engraving tests on the iPhone material they will be using and it going to look brilliant! I'll have examples up soon on iPhoneengraving.com soon but till then you can see examlples of my other work at iEngrave.net
Let me know what you think.

iEngraveiPhones

Jun 24, 2007
2-3 days

Damn good work! Will check out your dot com, when will it be ready?
Pushing for Wed. But I've got a lot to do between now and then.
I live here in Atlanta so I've got all the Apple stores refering customers, which is good. I made them aluminum iPhone mock ups to show interested customers but wasn't able to take pictures so I''l make some more and take pictures and put them up on the web site.