Say hello to our iPhone community!

iRa1nR3d

Jun 15, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
Hey everyone. I'm Andrew Eledge, known as "Ace" on everything Android and back in the day on Everything Q/WM. I carried the iPhone 3G for a year and the 3GS for around two years. Switched to Verizon last spring and carried the HTC incredible, picked up the iPhone 4 yesterday and I'm loving iOS again :) I used to create themes for personal use and I plan on working on a few apps to throw on Cydia (if I'm not terribly rusty with objective C) ;P I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Hey everyone. I'm Andrew Eledge, known as "Ace" on everything Android and back in the day on Everything Q/WM. I carried the iPhone 3G for a year and the 3GS for around two years. Switched to Verizon last spring and carried the HTC incredible, picked up the iPhone 4 yesterday and I'm loving iOS again :) I used to create themes for personal use and I plan on working on a few apps to throw on Cydia (if I'm not terribly rusty with objective C) ;P I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome! I'm Mac, nice to meet you Ace! Glad your a member of EverythingAndroid and everything Q/WM. EverythingiCafe will surely fit your iPhone 4, and chatting needs!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
It's a special, top secret kind of chair. Lol
Anyone else have a problem hitting the m instead of the space bar ? Rrgghh
Edited original post after being busted by Benny...

Livia Reed

Jun 27, 2011
Aloha,

I have been by the site many times. I was lucky enough to use Macs in the workplace when I 1st started :love: Now I have a Dell PC and am not so happy. But I have my Mac laptop here at the office because I sync my iPhone4 to it. I registered today because I need help with the multiple calendars I run on my phone (Home, My Work, My Bosses, & the Birthday calendar).

Thank you for all the info and help I have gotten here in the past and I know someone out there will have the answer I haven't been able to find at the Apple Support site!

Livia Reed

Jun 27, 2011
Mahalo iPhonewarrior,

I should add that I created a thread with the title "Assigning Events" - Calendar describing my issue. I just posted the above as an introduction.

Mahalo again:)