Say hello to our iPhone community!

bima93

Jan 11, 2012
hello guys my name is bima priyo sembodo,im indie developer and still develop my first iPhone app,i hope you can guys help me to promote my iPhone :)

longyuip

Jan 24, 2012
Hello everyone;)
my name is jacky long,I am from China, my English is not good.:)
I just joined the ios development, released the firstgame, I have ipad, ipod, mac, I love the game.:love:

Matlock

Jan 26, 2012
The name is Matlock. I've been a smartphone user since 2007 with the original G1 Google Phone and have used Android ever since up to the HTC EVO 3D. I am an frequent user of the Android Forums.com and an advocate for Rooting your device. Mainly the EVO (http://Androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/194918-rooting-dummies.html).

I've enjoyed the iPhone concept and how well the device was designed for years but never really wanted to commit to a change, since I've only used Android for so long, I was not sure how well I would take to the iOS. Everyone has told me I was one of the few people who used Android and did not hate iOS. What is there to hate, they are both fantastic systems, in their own right.

So the day finally came that I decided it was time to make a change for the better. I've been using the iPhone 4S now for a little under a week and have no regrets about making the change. It's a fantastic device, its fast, stable, great quality Apps and hopefully, great Forum members to help me make the most out of this amazing device.

Sent from Matlock's iPhone 4S using the iCafe app!

"There are no such things as dumb questions."

Reactions: chris

Matlock

Jan 26, 2012
Welcome and behold the greatest iDevice forum in the world!
Thank you! It took a while of searching the many different forums out there. I think I made the right choice in iCafe.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thank you! It took a while of searching the many different forums out there. I think I made the right choice in iCafe.

Thanks for selecting everythingiCafe as your forum for iPhone discussion. It's greatly appreciated and I look forward to your posts. (y)

Reactions: Napoleon_PhoneApart

YvilKittyInSpace

Bronze
Jul 14, 2008
I see this sites been through some changes since I've been gone and I see some people never left. I'll be around here and there, that's what I'm best at.