Say hello to our iPhone community!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hopefully you enjoy the changes. Welcome back! Always nice to see old timers back into the fold.

271 posts and no custom avatar? :eek:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Welcome back. I think you'll enjoy yourself. Things are lively round here these days!

You'll see the closer the next iPhone is to coming out the wilder it gets.

Next on the horizon is the iPad 3 and the furs gonna fly as the time for announcement draws near. Rumors, lies and speculation all over the place. You'll see.

Stuartq

Jan 26, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I live in Switzerland between Geneve and Lausanne, but from the UK.

I am new to the EIC, but have had an iPhone for the last 3 years or so.
iPhone 3gs, 4 and now 4s.

The 3 is going, but I will keep the 4 & 4s.

I want to transfer CD tracks on my iPhone 3 on to my MAC. The paid tracks have been transfered, but the CD tracks are the ones I am having trouble with. I have down loaded Sharepod and levesoft, but cannot find them on the mac to start the down load.
Levesoft should detect the phone when it's connected, but it doesn't.

Can anyone help, Please!

Stuart

Allium

Jan 30, 2012
Hello everyone..........

I am Alluim and i am newbie in this forum. Just join for say hello to all and well come. Glad to be a part of this forum. Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.

Thanks.

troolsocial

Jan 30, 2012
A pleasure to meet everyone, I love my iBits.. always ready to learn something new get a new app.. I'm in Social Business so online a lot! @troolsocial

Stuartq

Jan 26, 2012
I am a bit disappointed no one was able to answer my question, however I have managed to resolve my problem by down loading some free software that allows you to do it.

Now all my phones are synced and working fine.

Stuartq

Jan 26, 2012
I used Levesoft, it worked very well, I had a bit of an issue after I had down loaded it, but once I came to my senses it was very good.

My-phone

Bronze
I'm not new to the "everything" family. I just made the move from Android to iPhone. Chris is going to kill me for having a new ID. Sorry Chris. I got fed up with my 5th Droid X2 replacement and changed platforms.

I am My-phone now and this can be non-platform specific name.

Hi-dee