Screen Protectors and iPhone 6, 6 Plus

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Did the Zagg shatter? My sister had a Zagg tempered glass protector (installed by AT&T) on her 6 when she dropped it. Both the Zagg and the iPhone's screen shattered. :( It landed on tile, on the upper right corner of the phone. I haven't heard if she tried to pursue replacement costs for the screen or the Zagg.
Damn, that stinks. Both cracked. Sounds like the product failed. Was the phone in a case too?

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Damn, that stinks. Both cracked. Sounds like the product failed. Was the phone in a case too?
No, the phone was not in a case. I just messaged my sister about it, she said AT&T replaced the tempered glass screen protector but got no help with the screen replacement. She has since started using a bumper style case.

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
You can get the Bodyguardz screen protector replaced. And I'm sure, your iPhone screen would've cracked.
I saw that I could get it replaced, but it has to be registered and the receipt is needed. Not sure I have it anymore. Another thing I have noticed is without the screen protector the phone is slightly more responsive.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I've been using Amazon self install kit and my MVP hard Vape battery hit it and nothing happened I got lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk