Sell me your $100 Apple credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
I guess im stupid .... if you had money to pay some one for there credit why not buy it with cash unless there is going to be some sort of paypal charge back just don't sound right but then agian may be i am stupid :cool:
I really don't understand what you want to say ?

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
After numerous back and ... email
I will pay $75 with paypal or Cash if you are local to zip code 90027

Email me EL1212@gmail.com

Thank you

I still need 5 credit to buy my first mac

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007

Thank you

I still need 5 credit to buy my first mac
I'm just curious...what are you all transferring...are you sending PDFs of the credit info? how do you know it hasn't been used. I am also thinking of trying to buy some, but I don't quite get how it works.

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I'm just curious...what are you all transferring...are you sending PDFs of the credit info? how do you know it hasn't been used. I am also thinking of trying to buy some, but I don't quite get how it works.
I'm also interested in buying some but it looks WAAYYY to easy to get ripped off by paying for their credits, then get the number and pin, then they go out and use the card, you would be SOL after that.

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Almost there

Thank you

I still need 4 credit to buy my first mac

crisc

Sep 7, 2007
Apple's Web site says that credits are not transferable, and this would be easy for them to check when you try to apply a credit.
I have not heard of anyone having problems using more than one

I am going to use mine at the online store, so there is no way to check this

Also Apple is not going to waste their resources on checking the credits

I am safe, but thanks for the concern

crisc

Sep 7, 2007
If I was you I will use the credit you bought in here A.S.A.P.
as any one who ase the credit # and PIN # can use it online and buy stuff
you will end up with empty credit
I bought 2 from one member and the third from another

Both members had many many posts and thanks

Also i used paypal so if there is any problem i can reverse the charges

I do not think the two forum members want to be banned and known as deadbeat scumbags

Kipper

Bronze
Mine is still for sale. My ebay name is kip129 if u want to check my feedback. I've been a member for 3 years and 5 months. I have 101 positive and "0" negative. my paypal addy is ecsracing@verizon.net and I am a "verified premier" acct holder with 45 transactions. Dealing with selling credit like this can be very hard since u don't know the person especially over the internet so I don't blame anyone that is a little skeptical. If anyone is still interested my email addy is the same as my paypal addy, thanxs.

Waveguy

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I have not heard of anyone having problems using more than one

I am going to use mine at the online store, so there is no way to check this

Also Apple is not going to waste their resources on checking the credits

I am safe, but thanks for the concern
I hope it works out for you, and it certainly shouldn't cost Apple any more if you use a purchased credit. But it seems that it would be really easy for Apple to check for this when a credit is used online or at a store, since each credit is tied to an individual name.

spy008

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007

Apple.com/iphone/storecredit

"Customers may not resell, transfer or otherwise assign the credits."

Don't know how they can tell if you've bought 'em from somewhere else but those are part of the terms and conditions.

4mula1

Aug 4, 2007

Apple.com/iphone/storecredit

"Customers may not resell, transfer or otherwise assign the credits."

Don't know how they can tell if you've bought 'em from somewhere else but those are part of the terms and conditions.
Its pretty easy to tell. You had to give your serial number and phone number to get the credit. They have all your info through iTunes activation. Im sure if someone tries to cash in a bunch of credits belonging to multiple people they wont accept it. You can probably get away with it if you use them individually but that wont get you a Mac.

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Its pretty easy to tell. You had to give your serial number and phone number to get the credit. They have all your info through iTunes activation. Im sure if someone tries to cash in a bunch of credits belonging to multiple people they wont accept it. You can probably get away with it if you use them individually but that wont get you a Mac.
do you have a credit for sale ?

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
you can only use 6 at a time anyway...or 4 for the online store.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
if I were buying/selling credits I would meet the buyer halfway... each card needs a number and a pin.

Give them the pin first... when they paypal the money over, give them the account number. For a buyer you can still get scammed if the numbers are wrong but you might instill a little more trust.

Smallball

Jul 18, 2007
Mine is still for sale. My ebay name is kip129 if u want to check my feedback. I've been a member for 3 years and 5 months. I have 101 positive and "0" negative. my paypal addy is ecsracing@verizon.net and I am a "verified premier" acct holder with 45 transactions. Dealing with selling credit like this can be very hard since u don't know the person especially over the internet so I don't blame anyone that is a little skeptical. If anyone is still interested my email addy is the same as my paypal addy, thanxs.

You never stated how much your asking. Hit me up at boltonjm2629@hotmail.com, I would feel more comfortable trading info over email.

josh

Status
Not open for further replies.