SGP Neo hybrid EX

edward_allan

Bronze
Jan 6, 2009
Did these just come out? Theyre out of stock. I wonder when theyre gonna restock. Anybody here have this case/bumper yet?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I don't even think they're out yet.
It's prob like when they put the ultra slider case on there, and you had to preorder it.
You'll prob be able to pre order it soon

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
ya this case looks freaking insanely good. i'm thinking about getting the ultra slider for the mean time, how is it?

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
ya this case looks freaking insanely good. i'm thinking about getting the ultra slider for the mean time, how is it?
I received this case (Ultra Slider in gunmetal) a couple days ago.
And sorry to say it's a piece of crap.
It's pretty flimsy and if you have a screen protector other than the one they supply it peels it off.
Let's say I'm not impressed.
I put it on eBay to see if I can get my money back cause their customer support sucks.
I definitely DON'T recommend this case.

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
I'm sticking with my otterbox commuter, best overall case for protection and design, I've spent too much money on cases.

By the way the neo hybrid and neo hybrid ex cases should be available next Friday according to their tweets on twitter.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I'm sticking with my otterbox commuter, best overall case for protection and design, I've spent too much money on cases.

By the way the neo hybrid and neo hybrid ex cases should be available next Friday according to their tweets on twitter.
thanks for the heads up.

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
This looks great, its like a Apple Bumper 2.0.
There are still restrictions of the size plug you can fit in the case. Looks like only Apple products will fit in the connector area.
Make the connector plug area bigger and I will probably buy one to try.

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
I've ordered one [Satin Silver] It's not shipped yet but can't wait.The screen shots make the case look fantastic, but I'm not going to jump into any conclusions. Also, the Korean website seems to have an additional colour called Dante Red, wonder why they're not releasing that on the International/California website.

jaw2k9

Bronze
Aug 9, 2010
Other than me, has anyone ordered this case (or the regular hybrid version)? If so, have you received it and can you offer any information on it?

I ordered the Dante Red version early October, it has been moved from a 25 Oct ship date to an early Nov ship date - I am thinking about some other case - as it may never ship....

Fellow in my office has now broken both the front and back glass in not too deep drops I don't want to join that club.

Meltdownblitz

Bronze
Aug 23, 2009
Other than me, has anyone ordered this case (or the regular hybrid version)? If so, have you received it and can you offer any information on it?

I ordered the Dante Red version early October, it has been moved from a 25 Oct ship date to an early Nov ship date - I am thinking about some other case - as it may never ship....

Fellow in my office has now broken both the front and back glass in not too deep drops I don't want to join that club.
Wow he needs otterbox defender. And that's why I haven't ordered mine yet. If I order it, I want it now not in 2 months!

jaw2k9

Bronze
Aug 9, 2010
Just received an email from Cretouch that mine has shipped (USPS first class mail - free). Will post photos and all that once I receive. And a review too.