SGP Neo hybrid EX

jaw2k9

Bronze
Aug 9, 2010
Lunfai - have you contacted them yet? Give them time, I know they seem very slow to respond, but I will assume that they will reply - eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Had this case on for about 3 wks now. Today I pulled it out of my jeans pocket and the silicone below the dock connector has torn. I anticipated the frame to break or the silicone to sag first. I even bought extra frames. Hopefully cretouch will replace since it hasn't even been a month. Ugh I guess the search for the perfect case continues...

jaw2k9

Bronze
Aug 9, 2010
I sent them an email as one corner of the front screen protector won't adhere (despite other unrelated debris under there issues. They asked for a photo, I finally sent one, they came back asked for an order number, I have not heard back yet, but assume there will not be an issue replacing that item.

I suggest that anyone with issues take a photo and email them.

I have had my case on for about 2+ months - no issues whatsoever with the hard or soft material. Still liking this case quite a lot.

That said, I don't take it off - at all, and I either have the phone in my pocket, on my desk, or charging on the bar.

jaw2k9

Bronze
Aug 9, 2010
Cretouch, after I sent them the photos that I had sent directly to SGP is sending me either a new complete package or just a replacement front protector (what I had issues with).

I won't know until it arrives.

In their email they say only a 30 day warranty (from cretouch I assume), but if I remember correctly SGP guarantees their products for life? Maybe I imagined that.

In any case, I am getting from them what I asked for (and possibly a bit more).

When I did the front screen install - it had some debris trapped - oddly enough the back was 100% dead on perfect (I did the back first. Anyway, a few days after the front intall - I noticed one corner that would not stay down - that was what I emailed them about.

I have not taken the case off - nor do I plan to do so. Other than to install the new front protector that is.