iPhone X Shipped

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I never had a Nov 3 date. I have a Nov 17-24 delivery date. Even some IUP customers who had December dates have been bumped up to Nov 17-24. The AT&T Next customers aren't moving, apparently, at least not yet.
Ahhhh gotcha- you're talking about those with original dates after the 3rd getting bumped up sooner. Well, the fact that they were 5-6 weeks out the day after pre-orders, and still are is promising. They must be confident in their ability to accelerate manufacturing.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ahhhh gotcha- you're talking about those with original dates after the 3rd getting bumped up sooner. Well, the fact that they were 5-6 weeks out the day after pre-orders, and still are is promising. They must be confident in their ability to accelerate manufacturing.
I had a Nov 3 delivery date until the Apple Store app told me I had an incorrect address; it didn't exactly match the address on file with AT&T. By the time I corrected it (it needed my full 9-digit zip code) I was at Nov 17-24.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I can’t wait ordered mine through AT&T just got delivery confirmation with tracking number. Delivery is a go for tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Napoleon PhoneApart

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I got to play with one yesterday. My guy got his display model in and showed it to me. It's kinda heavy. I expected some weight but it was just more
It is heavier then I expected. But I’m already getting used to the weight. Now the wait for all our apps to get updated so they aren’t so dang tiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk