Sirius on iPhone

drconehead2000

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
nah, did all that and it still isn't working..maybe im just doing the setup in orb wrong, url etc ...too tired to figure it out now...thanks.
My urls didn't start with http: started with mms://.....are you looking at the wrong place?

Last edited by a moderator:

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
hhaaa...you're right there are two urls tabs...i read you needed to enter the http one...just changed it and im streaming....its really loud and crystal clear!

thanks guys....now im going to bed!

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Tried this over edge last night and its sketchy at best, maybe need to downgrade to low bandwidth? anyone tried that? Wifi works really well.

Update**
Well i ran this over edge from my office all morning, so far with no interruption so edge seem to be fine. I pressed play and then pressed pause, waited 20 seconds and then play again and have not had it lose stream in 2.5 hours. listened to btls.

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Is USirius only for MAC? I am trying to run it on Vista laptop and I am getting an error saying unable to login.
I know i have the right account information because i have just tested it using the Sirius player and it is working fine.
Also how are you guys bypassing the validation image that needs to be typed in?
I really don't see how you have this working, i have tried numerous times and i am not having any luck. I am 100% positive i have the right account info, so the only thing i can think of, is that its waiting for the validation image

Cybropm

Jul 3, 2007
Can't seem to get uSirius to login

I know I have my information right in the settings area of USirius. I save the settings and then click start. When it says it can't log in, I go back to settings and there's a bunch more characters typed in then the length of my password. What could be causing this? i am almost sure this is why it wont log in. I delete and re-enter my password but same thing happens.

I need help!:sick:

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Why are you guys fooling around? there is no way this works! I just created a new user name and password for Sirius, I then logged into Sirius player and Howard Stern Player, and my account worked perfectly,

Now I go to uSirius and i am getting the same error when trying to log in
Unable to login
Please check your settings!

The only thing i touched in settings was
I put my username where it says username
I put my password where it says password

I have not altered anything else? SHould I?

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I know I have my information right in the settings area of USirius. I save the settings and then click start. When it says it can't log in, I go back to settings and there's a bunch more characters typed in then the length of my password. What could be causing this? i am almost sure this is why it wont log in. I delete and re-enter my password but same thing happens.

I need help!:sick:

Thats ok, the software is masking your password, by making it look there are more characters then there really are.

This isn't your problem!
You and I are having the same problem, which to be honest I think we are just being made jerks out of. Because there really is no way you could log in with out putting in the valadation image Sirius requests to prevent people from using mass password apps to cycle through every word in the dictionary to login

marcf

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
So, are people able to listen or not? If so, can this software be used on a MAC. The file to download is an .exe file.

Thanks..

Marc

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Thats ok, the software is masking your password, by making it look there are more characters then there really are.

This isn't your problem!
You and I are having the same problem, which to be honest I think we are just being made jerks out of. Because there really is no way you could log in with out putting in the valadation image Sirius requests to prevent people from using mass password apps to cycle through every word in the dictionary to login
Try logging in with your Sirius account log in info. Not the streaming log-in info that requires the CAPTCHA.

This solution is posted earlier in this thread.

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
So, are people able to listen or not? If so, can this software be used on a MAC. The file to download is an .exe file.

Thanks..

Marc

I am not able to listen, i have setup three different accounts so its not a user name problem, i just don't see how this can work, to be honest i thinnk there are some people who are just fooling around with us, but hey you never know.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Here is the fix for you guys still having user name and password issues.

Ok so open uSirius and click settings. Then enter in your Sirius user name, NOT EMAIL. Then enter in password. don't enter in anything else. Try that. It still not working then uninstall uSirius and re install after you reboot pc. Your on pc right? I don't know if it works with mac. Once connected it will say so in the box with all the writing but nothing other than that should happen. Let me know if your still having trouble after that.

Cybropm

Jul 3, 2007
Its the same information for me

Try logging in with your Sirius account log in info. Not the streaming log-in info that requires the CAPTCHA.

This solution is posted earlier in this thread.
It's the same info for me.

Still not working.

People need to break down the steps even further and add screens if a lot of people have this problem.

I am grateful someone found a way to do this so really want to get it working.

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Yeah bro

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted 5 times, even tried installing on another pc, and it still don't work.
I really hope you are not messing with us

Does anyone have screen shots or something to prove this is working, because i still don't see how

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007

This isn't your problem!

This is the problem I had last night...this is what you need to do..

Using your User and password for Sirius and then the number/letter challenge oin the window

That will bring you to 'My Account'. If you haven't already, you the need to sign up for Internet radio (button on left/bottom of window of says 'Add Sirius Internet Radio')

Once you go through this process (get the free one don't do the pay one) then you will have to provide a NEW user name and password just for SIRIUS internet Radio.

Now, if you already signed up then info (user name) will show on the bottom of the 'My Account' page.

like this:

SIRIUS Internet Radio
Click on the username below to view or change your internet radio login information. A Master login type has access to all of your account information. A Service login type has no access to any of your account information.

Username ESN Current Active Service Login Type
XXXXXXX 0043643XXXX Free Online Listening Service

THIS INTERNET RADIO user/pass you either just created or is at the bottom of the MY Account page is the USER AND PASSWORD YOU HAVE TO ENTER INTO USIRIUS.

I was trying to log into USirius using my regular Sirius user and pass that just wont work.

Then go through the steps on Orb etc. Make sure that when you copy over the URL's you use the MMS ones from USirius. Oh and check that you have either firewall turned off or set up for port 80 on your home network.

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
This is the problem I had last night...this is what you need to do..

Using your User and password for Sirius and then the number/letter challenge oin the window

That will bring you to 'My Account'. If you haven't already, you the need to sign up for Internet radio (button on left/bottom of window of says 'Add Sirius Internet Radio')

Once you go through this process (get the free one don't do the pay one) then you will have to provide a NEW user name and password just for SIRIUS internet Radio.

Now, if you already signed up then info (user name) will show on the bottom of the 'My Account' page.

like this:

SIRIUS Internet Radio
Click on the username below to view or change your internet radio login information. A Master login type has access to all of your account information. A Service login type has no access to any of your account information.

Username ESN Current Active Service Login Type
XXXXXXX 0043643XXXX Free Online Listening Service

THIS INTERNET RADIO user/pass you either just created or is at the bottom of the MY Account page is the USER AND PASSWORD YOU HAVE TO ENTER INTO USIRIUS.

I was trying to log into USirius using my regular Sirius user and pass that just wont work.

Then go through the steps on Orb etc. Make sure that when you copy over the URL's you use the MMS ones from USirius. Oh and check that you have either firewall turned off or set up for port 80 on your home network.

I know what username and pass to use, I use it everyday to listen to howard on my laptop at work, but its still not working, and to prove it i have created 3 different ones I have 5 radios!, Plus i have a paid internet radio account, and that doesn't work either!
How come nobody has a screen shot of Sirius running! Ummmmmmm not sure but i don't see how this is working with the validation image

Cybropm

Jul 3, 2007
Still not working...I got XM working

How is it that I got XM working and not Sirius?

I used my brothers XM account and got it running on my iPhone with this process and using UXM.

I REALLY want to get Siruis working through cause I have grown to love it better then XM and want to listen to Howard Stern.

There needs to be a way to get this to work or a fix for this problem some of us are having.

:oops:

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I know what username and pass to use, I use it everyday to listen to howard on my laptop at work, but its still not working, and to prove it i have created 3 different ones I have 5 radios!, Plus i have a paid internet radio account, and that doesn't work either!
How come nobody has a screen shot of Sirius running! Ummmmmmm not sure but i don't see how this is working with the validation image
Dude calm down just trying to help, Where exactly are you having this problem?..Steps on what you have done and at what point you are at would be helpful in helping you to get this working.

Your problem has nothing to do with the validation image, thats just to get to the master login the internet radio stream user/pass directly bypasses that validation..

I would take a picture of it running with sound if i had the facilities to do so, but i don't...