SNES emulator

drumthrasher109

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
drumsplace.co.cc
I couldn't find a super nintendo emulator...someone at school happened to ask me today if there was one.

The PS1 emulator sucked. I tried Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and it was slow. The audio was just fine though. I also tried Cool Boarders 3 and it was just as slow. They both worked though which was nice. I ended up deleted the PS1 emu.

Syncro_Fei

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
This is the reason I ask, I just bought an iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and am eagerly awaiting Chronic Dev's successful jailbreak. I have been studying the entire jailbreak subject in meticulous detail since before I even bought this iPod.

Since I do not have experience using the jailbreak mods yet, one more question, do I dump my 4GB worth of various gameboy, NES and SNES roms diretly into the memory partition, as if it was a flash drive? I assume the jailbroken system can browse the system's flash memory in ways that the existing OS cannot.

drumthrasher109

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
drumsplace.co.cc
There are several ways to transfer files onto the iPod touch's file system. When the time comes, it's just dragging and dropping the ROMs into a ROM folder (that the emulator makes for you).

Syncro_Fei

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
Awesome, I appreciate the reply. Hard to believe that what used to be an entire closet full of gaming crap now fits entirely in this tiny computer.

Syncro_Fei

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
Nice, they just discovered an exploit in the iPod 2G that will allow running unsigned code, making a jailbreak possible.

I am so there...