So long and thanks for all the fish

S

Starry

Hugs an Kisses folks... my butts draggin I'm off to bed... :) see y'all tomorrow :)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
@Honda. You are CONSTANTLY adversarial to me. I never did anything to you. I have been friendly to you on more than one occasion, only to have you turn around and trash me again and again. For someone who is several years my senior, I would have expected a more mature attitude than that. You don't like my posts? DON'T READ THEM. Why don't you just hit the ignore button on me if I'm so scandalous?
You know what, Hayes? You're right. I'm far too hateful towards you, and I really have no legitimate reason. I apologize for that. I speak without thinking way too much, and it's gotten me into mucho trouble in the past. I tend to be too judgmental, and that doesn't get anyone anywhere. You and I are like water and oil, and that's what makes us unique and individual.
Peace?

H

Hayesimus

You know what, Hayes? You're right. I'm far too hateful towards you, and I really have no legitimate reason. I apologize for that. I speak without thinking way too much, and it's gotten me into mucho trouble in the past. I tend to be too judgmental, and that doesn't get anyone anywhere. You and I are like water and oil, and that's what makes us unique and individual.
Peace?

Peace is all I EVER want. I appreciate your candor. I always try to speak the truth and expect the same from others. It just feels like your crosshairs are always upon me. And you've even given thanks to others that target me in their rants. Maybe coincidental, but I still noticed it on more than one occasion.

I know half of what I post is nonsense. Its supposed to be. I am nothing without my sense of humor. It keeps me going when all is doom and gloom. But if you take a look at how I started out on the EIC(EIP) by checking the threads I've started, you'll see that my oldest threads were almost always technical threads about apps and mods.

Granted most were questions, but I gained a lot of knowledge through it and I have helped out enough people. I usually don't bother a lot because I'm still not the best at it all.

Anyway. Peace for sure. Apology accepted.

and no. NOOO there will be no scantily clad manly group hugs... despite what people think. :S

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Peace?
Freakin' A! Never thought I'd see the day. ;) Life is so much more bearable when we appreciate the differences in others rather than be rubbed the wrong way by them. I'll admit I used to have my doubts about many posts in the OT section, but I've come to appreciate the goofiness here - much of it Hayes-induced. So I've come to love Hayes, too. :) This place wouldn't be the same without him.
Okay, back away, there will be no group hugs.
Oh, and Up10ad, Hippo cracks me up as well. I love his posts!