iPhone X So you ordered an X...how are you going to carry her?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Like I have for my last 4 iPhones, I went with the Sena Ultraslim Sleeve for the X. I love that it protects in the pocket but lets me use the phone naked in the hand. A bit steep on the price at $43.75 shipped but it lasts as long as I will have the phone and I love that the real italian leather shows nice patina over time.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
The first case I will get as it has been a tradition since the iP6+ is the White Apple Silicone case. Then I'll get a Black Silicone one and the Rose Red. Then I'll, as always, I'll get more to match my outfits.

I love the Apple cases they are perfect for my lifestyle.They are the right amount of protection for me.

Reactions: JDem and ednygma

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I emailed monoprice and they said the case I linked to would work with wireless chargers. Maybe I’ll test sometime next week by going to the Apple Store in town. :)

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
The first case I will get as it has been a tradition since the iP6+ is the White Apple Silicone case. Then I'll get a Black Silicone one and the Rose Red. Then I'll, as always, I'll get more to match my outfits.

I love the Apple cases they are perfect for my lifestyle.They are the right amount of protection for me.
This ain't @Sharunda. No caps.

Reactions: Mommy and Sharunda

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
Last edited by a moderator:

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Well my UAG Monarch Carbon Fiber is here and so is my Zagg.

Here are some pics of my X case next to my Tech21 for my 6+

Now just waiting on my X to be delivered. Driver is in the neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sharunda

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I wanted to replace my Ghostek Atomic case with another one. But the company informed me they weren’t making that one for the X. I really like how the company stands behind their lifetime warranty. So I ordered this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076ZY2BBW/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1509675127&sr=8-15&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=ghostek+iphone+x. I think the gold will look nice with the black back. The big thing to me Is they say it supports wireless charging, too.
Since I follow Ghostek on Facebook, I saw they were advertising an 80% off deal. I clicked on it, and it took me to eBay. Where they were selling the case that they sell on their site for $19.95, that they also sell on Amazon for $14.95 for a true 80% off at $3.87! So I quickly cancelled my Amazon order and reordered it from their eBay page. I guess they are doing this for people to talk about their cases. It works for me. I really do like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk