Soccer

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
We all know united have won the title yet again. But here are two photographs of tonight's game
Manchester City v's West Brom.

Celebrations as Augero scores.

Action from Kompany

1-0 so far.

iHolophyte

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
Very nice photos. Very, very dorky walk by whoever that player is in the first pic. :)

That's Samir Nasri. He was bought from Arsenal for 24 mill. For that amount of money he can walk how he likes but it does look dorky (laughs out loud)

Finish 4-0 City & United lost 1-0 only 5 points again now between both teams.

iHolophyte

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Thought it was Nasri, should've made a guess. I used to think of him as a flashy attacking midfielder, now I will think of him as the guy with the very dorky walk.

Good set of results for you guys then. 5 points difference and a head-to-head match coming end of the month. Exiting stuff.

Reisdennis62

Bronze
Oct 11, 2010
Livingston, Ca
I don't mind united losing today Wigan played great and United are still 5 points clear of City. I was more focused on Real Madrids match today against Atletico, but Ronaldo saved the day increasing Madrids points to 4 clear of Barça with 2 amazing goals followed by a great penalty.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Reactions: TarekElsakka

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Wigan did play awesome. I think MANU got a little over-confident and assumed this game would be easy. Oops.

Reisdennis62

Bronze
Oct 11, 2010
Livingston, Ca
Surprised this thread has kept quiet especially after Tuesday and Wednesday's champions league matches. What an unexpected result between Chelsea and Barça this game kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I'm Extremely happy that Chelsea won and didn't allow Barça to score away goals!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Back then I was being real cautious to what I said, I didn't want the whole forum to jump down my throat.
Or at least "the official soccer thread"
I know Ray would love the name.