Soccer

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Congratulations to City. Very well deserved title win. They played great, attacking football, they have a a good manager, and they didn't just beat the defending champions - they thoroughly outclassed them twice this season.

Well done.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You didn't miss much, Bayern missed to finish Chelsea 5 times from the 83rd minute to the penalty kicks. I'm happy to see an Italian coach win thou.

Reactions: patrickj

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
We have a different way of seeing it, nothing wrong with it. Till the 83rd minute I thought it was the most boring final I've ever seen (a lot of the big sports media seems to agree with me btw ;) ) after the muller goal it turned into one of the most exiting ones and lots to be remembered by.
Bayern needs some force in the front, robben isn't enough, but hey, again, they gave the trophy to Chelsea, it was in their hands multiple times they just don't know how to finish a team.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Benny - what the heck? Can you make another visit to Italy and get this crap sorted out?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/soccer/06/01/italy-fixing-euro.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a10&eref=sihp
It's been crazy to say the least, but our president said that it's not even arguable, Italy will play the EURO, meanwhile the law won't stop for any reason. This is the second scandal to hit soccer in Italy in less than 10 years, something like 40-50 players might be involved, from seria A to B and maybe even C. It's sad really, the Fans are pissed off.