Sold My White iPad 2 Bought Black iPad 2 Any Else Done This?

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
Well I found the gets dirty quick and noticed the screen colors and sharpnest wasn't as good as it is on the black bezel anyone else done this or am I alone on this lol?

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
I stuck with my white iPad 2, I use it mainly for reading so it's nit a distracting bezel. And I haven't found mine to get dirty, but I just use it at home. Personally I'm fond of the white iPad but I'm sure you aren't alone.

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
Haha I found that around the corner I can see some dirt get in between the white and silver bezel I clean it like twice a day and wash my hands before use lol. I wish it was my eyes but even my
Gf noticed the difference in deeper colors.

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
I had a bodyguards full body protector on it Also then when not using it I put it in a sleeve case but the edges still got dirty I
Would take a qtip around the edges to clean which worked but found it a hassle same thing on my White iPhone 4 edged get dirty and can be seen easier then my gf black iPhone 4. But this isn't what drawed be to the black it was the more vibrant colors when I compare my white iPhone 4 to my gf black iPhone 4 it looks more elegant maybe it's my 28 Year old eyes lol.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
It's the white. Black just creates better contrast. There's no difference in the screen dude.

kiwee

Bronze
Jun 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
i think it all depends on your usage.
internet surfing, reading anything that has a white page background will lend itself better to white.
i bought white for the distinct difference between an ipad 1 vs. 2.
mine is covered in a zagg full body w/ smart cover and stays in a sleeve when not in use.

lemoon

Bronze
Oct 28, 2010
Actually I like the white one very much, as I even have many white T-shirt!
But at last I got a black iPad, u know, black one is full of temptation and attract, now just using it to watch our family trip video, converted by iFunia video converter from my HD camera~

iByron

Bronze
Jan 17, 2011
Houston
I have a white one and it's Verizon 3G and I use this thing tooooooooo much since I buy the data plan every month and it still looks the same after about 2 months use

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Well to be fair they sold their white iPad in order to afford the black iPad and likely had on a minimal amount of money they had to cough up on their own.

Edge1978

Bronze
Feb 7, 2009
I bought an iPad 2 White, because the Apple Store was out of the black. A week later I returned the white for the Black when they got some in.

Toni Rene Fettig

Jul 19, 2011
Moorhead, Minnesota
I originally bought the white iPad 2 3G and decided I did not need or would use the 3G, so I took it back to BB and got the black 64gb wifi. My daughters birthday rolled around so I bought her a white 32gb one, so we have one of each now! Awesomeness!

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Yeah I done the same, Well my white one had very bad backlight bleeding you could even see it in the day time without being in a dark place so I returned it for a refund as I was within the 30 days of purchase and bought a black one.