Sorry guys no hold button on new iPhone 4

tyoung

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
So Cal
You mean when you are in a call? It's right there in the middle just like the other iPhones.

guest4

Bronze
Mar 27, 2008
That's only if you're talking to somebody with Facetime I thought. I've talked to 3 people today, all without iPhones, and the hold button's right there.

Chabo

Mar 26, 2011
I can't seem to get this to work for me. I have the Verizon iPhone and went in and turned Facetime off, even rebooted my
phone and still no ""Hold"" button. I am all the time ending calls due to my cheek hitting the end call button. What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks so much for your help "-)

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I can't seem to get this to work for me. I have the Verizon iPhone and went in and turned Facetime off, even rebooted my
phone and still no ""Hold"" button. I am all the time ending calls due to my cheek hitting the end call button. What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks so much for your help "-)
Get a smaller cheek. Don't take that to heart I was just joking.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
The Verizon iPhone isn't capable of having the hold button. CDMA network is not capable of one button hold.

Chabo

Mar 26, 2011
Well so much for that ! guess the real solution is to get smaller cheeks ! Thanks all :)

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
While on a call, tap and hold the mute button, it will put the call on hold (mute will change to hold). It will also work on the Verizon iPhone.

Chabo

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks All, appreciate your replies, I tried the tap and hold for mute and guess that is to complex for me to do cause
I still can not get the "hold" button to come on. *&! .... I will keep trying, I am only tapping once then pressing down mute but it doesn't change. Grrr

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Touch and hold mure for like 2-4 seconds. It'll (should) change to hold when you let off your finger.

Thanks All, appreciate your replies, I tried the tap and hold for mute and guess that is to complex for me to do cause
I still can not get the "hold" button to come on. *&! .... I will keep trying, I am only tapping once then pressing down mute but it doesn't change. Grrr