Still no iPhone 4 from Best Buy pre-order

Yankeem0mo33

Bronze
Jun 28, 2010
Hi everyone, im fairly new to this. i pre-ordered my iPhone 4 at Best Buy on the 15th and was put on their list. My local Best Buy store only got like 15 units on launch day. Im getting very anxious and i want my phone already, but whenever i call my store all they say is that they are waiting for the next shipment. Unfortunately they cannot provide a next shipment date. Anybody got any inside scoop on whats going on with the Best Buy Pre-orders?

zarazuat

Jul 15, 2009
the BB out here in Lakewood, Ca told me they wouldn't get any shipment until mid week. Maybe yours is the same?

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
They told me July 12-15. That's when I said '**** you', got a refund for my gift card, and camped outside the Apple Store.

Yankeem0mo33

Bronze
Jun 28, 2010
Anyone else still waiting for a Pre-ordered iPhone 4 from Best Buy? I pre-ordered on June 15 and still didn't get one on launch day! This sux! im gettin extremely anxious. anybody having similar issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenMother

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
i am still waiting kinda. i called them and they said that aplle recallled them and they won't have any til the middle of July.

scraggles

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
That's your punishment for thinking best buy would have white iPhones before Apple, the company that makes the phone and stated that white wouldn't be available for a while.