Stuff you would like to throw into a black hole

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
It's as if the idiots spray their bodies, put on their clothes, spray those and then spray the ouside of their coats as well. It's just wrong and not fair for people who have breathing problems like asthma.
I agree:eek: I'm really sensitive to most fragrances and have a really hard time breathing when i come into contact with certain scents. I'm ok around citrus, real vanilla and mint in moderation but most florals and chemical odors make me anaphylactic and those really nasty oils the street vendors sell here in NYC are toxic!
We need to move to Nova Scotia - they have banned the use of perfumes, colognes etc in municipal building and other settings.
Why do people insist on marinating in the stuff? If i'm more than 2 feet away from you, i shouldn't be able to smell your cologne ;)
Just for the record, i do NOT propose a ban, just don't drown yourself in fragrance lol I can move out of your way -i can smell your cologne before you get too close:D

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I agree:eek: I'm really sensitive to most fragrances and have a really hard time breathing when i come into contact with certain scents. I'm ok around citrus, real vanilla and mint in moderation but most florals and chemical odors make me anaphylactic and those really nasty oils the street vendors sell here in NYC are toxic!
We need to move to Nova Scotia - they have banned the use of perfumes, colognes etc in municipal building and other settings.
Why do people insist on marinating in the stuff? If i'm more than 2 feet away from you, i shouldn't be able to smell your cologne ;)
Just for the record, i do NOT propose a ban, just don't drown yourself in fragrance lol I can move out of your way -i can smell your cologne before you get too close:D
It's bad, there should be a law of some sort because it's out of control. I thought it was bad in the spring and then when it got too hot people just lived with their funk I suppose. I expected it to carry on through the winter. I figured I wouldn't have to put up with it, but here we go again! My lungs can take but so much!

There is one guy who takes my train and you can smell him for two blocks before you get to the train staton. It's horrible. He wears a nasty musty smelling oil that will make you gag and gip.:sick: Toxic, the best word for it. Maybe he gets his from the street vendors in NYC too.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Especially when they don't even use an Apple device.

SENT FROM MY ANDROID VANILLA ICE ICE BABY. 15700X CPR=CHOCOLATE using eiC app.

Reactions: Jmbaker429

C196464

Jan 4, 2012
People who have retarded names on Facebook. For example, "Greg laffingoutloud jones" they need to die.