Tesla Wars for the iPhone

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I just download this game yesterday TESLA WARS just to try it out... this game AWESOME! I would have to put it up there with angrybirds, plants vs zombies and fieldrunners for fun factor....can't beat FREE

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I just saw that this morning. I D/Led it but haven't played it yet...
AWESOME game...... Right now i'm on level 27 but i see some people in the comments complaining about level 78......hopefully by the time i get up that high an update comes out and fix it

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I just download this game yesterday TESLA WARS just to try it out... this game AWESOME! I would have to put it up there with angrybirds, plants vs zombies and fieldrunners for fun factor....can't beat FREE
I'm sure this game is paying homage to the great inventor, the Master of Lightning, Nikola Tesla, who Edison even stole inventions from!

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I'm sure this game is paying homage to the great inventor, the Master of Lightning, Nikola Tesla, who Edison even stole inventions from!
haha, I did a project on him in school.

I like the game - just DL and im on level 28ish. The early levels are really easy!

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Digging this game! What difficulty level are y'all playing? I started on easy but quickly restarted on normal to avoid falling asleep. At round nine I'm thinking of restarting on hard? I guess I'll just see. Kinda reminds me of tower games like 7 Cities but from the perspective of a single tower. So far...