The 7 types of iPhone Owners

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I was a hacker when I had Palm and Android......which I still have actually....but it's the only way to keep them working.

Reactions: fury

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
I used to be more a hacker with the first gen iPhone, but now I'm more of an over-user and would like to be a fan boy just as soon as I can get another iPad and a Macbook Pro. :)

alamarco

Bronze
Nov 28, 2008
Canada
myfigurecollection.net
I'm a semi-complainer and semi-hacker.

I've never said I was going to get an Android, but I often complain about or wish about things on the iPhone (i.e. Swype).

I also keep my iPhone stock for the beginning, but I'll eventually jailbreak to try out some tweaks (i.e. Swype).

cheekymeeko

Bronze
Sep 6, 2012
Lmaooo this was so funny I love the senior citizen. My mom is similar in that she wants her kids to do all the " techy " stuff.

Bonniea

Sep 14, 2012
fanboy and I actually do have an Apple tshirt but so far only an ipad and an iPhone. . . have not yet had the resources to get an Apple computer so still tinkering away on an old pc laptop

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'm overuser, hacker (not so much these days) with a touch of fanboy.

However, I was a little disappointed in the iPhone 5 so maybe I am also getting closer to "Complainer" whaaaaaaa. :)

Michael

BillF

Mar 5, 2012
I probably fall more into this class but am a senior and maximize the utility of my iPhone and iPad to a far greater extent then many of you "juniors", so cut us old guys some slack. lol.
As another senior user I agree! ;-). I had my 4S less than four months and was able to teach my 30-something daughter and her SO things about the iPhones and they had been using them for a few years. LOL

I agree with the eight type thing--I'm a user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: glsda

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Definitely overuser. Well, sometimes I can hold a conversation. OK, as long as I don't get any email or messages or notifications, I can hold a conversation. Alright, yeah. Overuser.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Definitely overuser. Well, sometimes I can hold a conversation. OK, as long as I don't get any email or messages or notifications, I can hold a conversation. Alright, yeah. Overuser.
My daughter will now not talk to me unless I turn the iPhone completely off. It's been 8 months so far but she won't give in.

Michael