The Glee Thread

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
I believe "Gleek" is the term for a Glee (show) freak or geek aka fan. The Urban Dictionary also suggests it as an appellation for a member of a glee club.

YMMV

Reactions: chris

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Didn't think they would drop the dead person right away. I am tired if fix commercials though. However tired also if no songs during glee this second half if the season. Here we are fifteen mins into an episode and no song yet. First season wasn't like that.

Woofus

Silver
Didn't think they would drop the dead person right away. I am tired if fix commercials though. However tired also if no songs during glee this second half if the season. Here we are fifteen mins into an episode and no song yet. First season wasn't like that.
Yeah they just kids tossed it right on out there, didn't they? Sorry to see Jean killed off, but I did enjoy the Wonka funeral. That was cool.

I DVR the show every week, so I can FF through commercials! ;)

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Yeah they just kids tossed it right on out there, didn't they? Sorry to see Jean killed off, but I did enjoy the Wonka funeral. That was cool.

I DVR the show every week, so I can FF through commercials! ;)
Commercials don't bother me. The lack of songs bother me.
Willy wonka funereal was odd to me.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Is it just me or there's something wrong with the ratings? Who watches this show?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Episode last night was wonderful. Wasn't what I was expecting but great none the less. Is it me or does Britney get hotter every week. Girl can dance.