Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah except that's not the case. The first time they came they said the alignment got out of alignment (how?) - hence it would not recline. Now the entire thing slants. My fiance is 100lbs and i am about 220lb - and regardless - there is no reason a 3 year old couch should have so many issues. It was not cheap - but its made cheaply.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Just a short heads up my moving company stinks and I am camping put in my new place and have no clue what get's here when ....
I would get ahold of the Better Business Bureau on this company.
Also check online to see if others have had the same problem(s).
So sorry to hear about this... Moving is stressful enough on its own!

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I would get ahold of the Better Business Bureau on this company.
Also check online to see if others have had the same problem(s).
So sorry to hear about this... Moving is stressful enough on its own!
They said my other items have no plan and can sit in the warehouse for a while........I have no clue how to keep myself together tomorrow if any of my special nice furniture is broke.......No way of telling what is missing they just grabbed stuff to fill someone elses truck coming this way. My other items I guess have to wait until they find one or 2 more trucks with space coming this way.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
They said my other items have no plan and can sit in the warehouse for a while........I have no clue how to keep myself together tomorrow if any of my special nice furniture is broke.......No way of telling what is missing they just grabbed stuff to fill someone elses truck coming this way. My other items I guess have to wait until they find one or 2 more trucks with space coming this way.
What is the name of this 'company' that is doing your move? This sounds like a crock of sh*t to me!

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Got my itinerary for my Israel Trip on June 4th - going through a sponsor called Taglit-Birthrite. Basically the Israeli government along with Jewish Philanthropists around the world pool money in order to send Jewish Youths (between the ages of 18-26) on a 10 day all expense paid trip and tour around Israel. My 26th birthday is the day we come home June 15th - and I am going with my younger brother (23). Really excited! If you're Jewish and between the age of 18-26 I highly recommend you check this out.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Three grades out of five came out, A-, B+, and B. Still awaiting the two grades of the hardest classes I've ever taken. I hoped for better grades but for whoever knew me back in 2009 and early 2010, this is a huge improvement over how I was back then.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Good Morning All!

Crazy thrilled today for some weird reason. Maybe because it's Thursday. Actually, let's see if this feeling lasts the entire day. Things are bound to get stupid here at work.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Three grades out of five came out, A-, B+, and B. Still awaiting the two grades of the hardest classes I've ever taken. I hoped for better grades but for whoever knew me back in 2009 and early 2010, this is a huge improvement over how I was back then.
CONGRATS! Glad to hear your grades are good! As for your 2009 and early 2010 grades being sub-par, it's an accomplishment to pull yourself up as you have! That definitely deserves a reward! It's always wonderful when you can do better than you did in the past on anything. This is just the beginning! Just look back on this whenever you need inspiration. Bringing grades up is a big deal. Congrats again!

Reactions: TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Thank you very much, guys. Back then it wasn't just bad grades, it was a complete lack of motivation and a careless attitude which got me into so much trouble, even leading to getting kicked out of my own house. But that's okay, I guess life's hardest lessons are the best, because I know I am not going to fall back into that bad habit again.

Axne1

May 17, 2012
Just picked up two new shinny iPhones to match my iPads! So yes great weekend ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Just picked up two new shinny iPhones to match my iPads! So yes great weekend ahead!

Good Morning Axne1 You have completely defected from Android! CONGRATS are in order again my good sir!
Two new iPhones! U will have a wonderful weekend. You and the person you bought the other iPad and iPhone for will have a lot to discover and do with these gadets.

This is like Christmas in the Axne1 house! Have a good time, enjoy your new stuff.

Axne1

May 17, 2012
Good Morning Axne1 You have completely defected from Android! CONGRATS are in order again my good sir!
Two new iPhones! U will have a wonderful weekend. You and the person you bought the other iPad and iPhone for will have a lot to discover and do with these gadets.

This is like Christmas in the Axne1 house! Have a good time, enjoy your new stuff.

Yes it is like Christmas! Probably gonna feel this way for a long while, for I love tech.