The Good Morning Thread

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
iMutter, I know this is stressful, but this is only a moment in time. It will get better. This will pass and you will be in a nice home. Take deep cleansing breaths.

I know you are disappointed you cannot go to Germany, but like RoofMonkey said, things happen for a reason. And of course, you can vent here with us.
I know venting helped. It will be all good once I am settled on a new routine. We are actually a lucky family.And there is something really nice to look forward too besides all the activities we can do in DC and Baltimore.... Comcast service and 4G LTE! Soon I am all over the new iPhone rumors !

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Thoughts of the morning.... - So I just bought a DSLR Camera - older and beginner model (Nikon D50) - but I can't explain how much I love this thing. I've been spending a ton of my free time taking pictures with it reading about how to use it best. The iPhone Camera is awesome - but I did not realize how nice of a shot a DSLR can take!

4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Reactions: TarekElsakka

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
^
Nice Shots! GR8 camera!

Nice dusty fruit and delicious looking cupcake.

In the first picture of the dog he looks happy and cooperative but in the second picture he looks like he's had enough. The pictures should stop now. That's it! One more flash and you'll get a surprise in your shoe tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Michael Baturin

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Working on my first cup of coffee, sitting on the back porch watching & listening to the cardinals at the bird feeders.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
GOOD MORNING EIC!

I have NO COFFEE THIS MORNING! :eek: OMG! WHATDOIDO! :sick: LOL!

No, really. Went grocery shopping and forgot the Starbucks Double Shots, so I have none today. Oh Well. I'll survive!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Good Morning Snowtrooper! Good Morning Tiberius!

He's very inquisitive!

Watch out Snow, he's going to be sending text messages with pictures of himself in no time. Just make sure no pamper shots get out. There could be a scandal.

I love when kids get hold of the iPhone. My niece does it all the time. She's 5 now, but she grabs my sisters iPhone and sends me a text message with a picture of herself all the time. Then she puts the phone back like nothing happened.

Kids love technology, much like we do. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TarekElsakka

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Zero cups of coffee, kiddo taken to school, huge dog walked, beat up but trusty old Kia taken in for oil change and head lamp replacement. Ready for Friday work and looking forward to seeing Tom Petty live tomorrow night with my brother and some friends.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is when I enjoy seeing ads. It's funny to see all the coffee ads served. On my second cup. First was Sumatra. Dialing down to Pike Place for #2. Babysitter coming in 3...2....1... Hoping to get some quality work in before something or someone drags me in a different direction.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
It's to late for me for coffee now I switch to coke (still coffein LOL) making Lunch for hubby and getting ready for tomorrows yardsale it's supose to rain so I gotta get some plastic .Rain or shine everything HAS TO GO. I also have a big supply of wine, beer and others left and movers don't take that LOL So until in the morning if I get time to check in !

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
This is when I enjoy seeing ads. It's funny to see all the coffee ads served. On my second cup. First was Sumatra. Dialing down to Pike Place for #2. Babysitter coming in 3...2....1... Hoping to get some quality work in before something or someone drags me in a different direction.
You live in Seattle? Thought you were recently NY base.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Early start for us. We have a communion at 11:00. Getting out of the house is always a challenge for my wife and I, not made any easier with the bean.