The Hangout

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That toilet pic thread is all my fault, so I guess you can blame me. Right before we actually met, I asked Kev to grow a goatee. He took that pic for me at JC Penney a few weeks later. It was the first pic he sent me with it and I thought he looked great. He agreed and ended up posting it here on the forum somewhere. Dave noticed that it was taken in a bathroom and pointed that out. Kev admitted it and started the the toilet pic thread to be funny.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
That toilet pic thread is all my fault, so I guess you can blame me. Right before we actually met, I asked Kev to grow a goatee. He took that pic for me at JC Penny a few weeks later. It was the first pic he sent me with it and I thought he great. He agreed and ended up posting it here. Dave noticed that it was taken in bathroom and pointed that out so Kev admitted it and started the the toilet pic thread to be funny.
We now know Mindi is the mastermind behind this madness lol

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
That toilet pic thread is all my fault, so I guess you can blame me. Right before we actually met, I asked Kev to grow a goatee. He took that pic for me at JC Penny a few weeks later. It was the first pic he sent me with it and I thought he looked great. He agreed and ended up posting it here on the forum somewhere. Dave noticed that it was taken in bathroom and pointed that out so Kev admitted it and started the the toilet pic thread to be funny.
my first thought was "these guys are nuts, I must join"
Even thou I've never posted on that thread, most of my posts here come while I'm on the toilet. That's my way of contributing.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Lol. Yeah, that thread is pretty unique. But I couldn't ever post one there, either. I did text him one once as a joke.

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
I discovered the forum when I googled some question about my phone. I also decided to join because the toilet pic thread amused me. My first post was actually a picture in there :p

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Anybody catch the Strikeforce fights tonight on Showtime? I just watched the Tate/Rousey fight, very impressive. I have the rest of the card on my DVR for tomorrow.

Reactions: iP5

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
I discovered it when i typed something wrong in at the app store lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
Awesome day with my bestest friend. Scored a speck case for $5, spent $17.50 on make up and got a $88 gift pack for free & discovered she bought tickets to see Theory of a deadman.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I stayed up later than we normally do. Lol
I got to sleep about 0800 after being up for about 24 hours. Gotta love night shift. Can't wait 'til next Saturday night/Sunday morning, though. Watching the clock at work go from 0159 to 0300 is so damn nice. Especially since we get paid for an hour that never that really happened. The payback in early November...not so enjoyable.