The Hangout

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I got to sleep about 0800 after being up for about 24 hours. Gotta love night shift. Can't wait 'til next Saturday night/Sunday morning, though. Watching the clock at work go from 0159 to 0300 is so damn nice. Especially since we get paid for an hour that never that really happened. The payback in early November...not so enjoyable.
I normally go to bed at 330 up at 8 for a little bit then up for real at 1030. I didn't go to bed till 5 this morning.
Nice thing about litter box trained dog. Don't have to take him out in the morning.

I remember the time changes underway. Time zones also. Always made for long watches.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just have one cat so I know how nice it is to not have to worry about how long you're out. Was it difficult to train him?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I just have one cat so I know how nice it is to not have to worry about how long you're out. Was it difficult to train him?
Nope. Was the third dog I've done it with. Start with puppy pads in the house. Slowly move them down the hall to the box. Good to go. Lyle I don't use litter with because it is cheaper now to use puppy pads. Cleaner also. Plus anywhere I go I take him and I can throw a puppy pad down anywhere and he will go on it. He has never ever gone out side. Not even on car trips to Cali or on walks. He refuses lol snot.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I am frustrated.
I saw a belt I loved yesterday. It was to big. I scanned the bar code and nothing came up. It was munsing wear / original penguin belt. Awesome belt buckle. Assumed I would be able to find it online and I had the barcode. Well it must be discontinued or what not. I searched for three hours last night and can't find it anywhere. Their website. Amazon. eBay. Nothing. Can't even find an image of it. I should have taken a picture but didn't think I wouldn't be able to find it.
Story of my life with shoes especially. Find ones I like but not in my size.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That's funny that you mentioned that. I had black belt with star-shaped cut-outs that I really liked. I think I got it at Ancor Blue about 8 years ago. Not too long ago the leather got worn out and started to split. I thought I could easily find a replacement online. Two hours later I gave up looking. I hate it when I fail at a Google search. I know that damn thing is out there...

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
That's funny that you mentioned that. I had black belt with star-shaped cut-outs that I really liked. I think I got it at Ancor Blue about 8 years ago. Not too long ago the leather got worn out and started to split. I thought I could easily find a replacement online. Two hours later I gave up looking. I hate it when I fail at a Google search. I know that damn thing is out there...
Thats how I feel. I contacted the company gave them the info. They are pretty good at helping you find stuff as they have helped me before. We will see. Should have bought the one I found. Least I would have an image then. May go back to get it. Just is two hours away and was only one there.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Anyone hear from Karen? Imutter? Isn't she living where those tornadoes hit? I hope someone has heard from her!

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Anyone hear from Karen? Imutter? Isn't she living where those tornadoes hit? I hope someone has heard from her!
Thanks for your concern. I'm right here. Just been busy. It was a crazy weekend. It looks like I'm buying a condo in New Windsor. Very exciting, but slightly overwhelming too.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
This is why you don't give the Gf the iTunes password.
Doing chores. Rocking out to some good tunes an bam
ImageUploadedByiCafe1330994305.412907.jpg

It's ok she made up for it with the next song.
ImageUploadedByiCafe1330994336.078225.jpg

Yes before anyone says or ask I did listen to all of the party in the USA song. I have no shame.