The Hangout

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I keep forgetting its friday the 13th. I've never been too suspicious. But weird things do tens to happen on these days. I personally believe people get so worked up that it causes something to happen.
But then again I don't go around looking for ladders to walk under and mirrors to break ;)

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Like your 'mystery roll over' accident? Love how we get those calls and never find anything, which is good, but how it escalates to such drama / trauma and there isn't even an accident. Lol
see, already one ghost story for the day. And still 2hr and 20 minutes to go...

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
This was us today ... you guys are welcome to come play with our rollovers ... two snowplows here in town ... so many vehicles off roads ... Accidents galore! Why not just stay home? That is what I did ⛄⛄⛄
my drive homes typically 15m. It took me 45 today and I counted no less than 5 cars off 81 and a jack knifed tractor trailer.

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
my drive homes typically 15m. It took me 45 today and I counted no less than 5 cars off 81 and a jack knifed tractor trailer.
Yes ... It was nasty! I am a bit north of you and it is STILL snowing here. It can stop anytime! I am thinking we should go visit Scott and Joel until May or so!

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
This was us today ... you guys are welcome to come play with our rollovers ... two snowplows here in town ... so many vehicles off roads ... Accidents galore! Why not just stay home? That is what I did ⛄⛄⛄
that's so crazy. So glad we don't have to deal with that. Our biggest problem here is trying to figure out what size jacket to wear. Lol. 40 In the morning then up to 75 degrees in the afternoon

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
Still snowing! About 2ft now. Lazy day hanging around the house with my lil guy. Cheesecake for breakfast. Haha

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
where r u? I'm in dutchess, we got nothing! I hope it's not on it's way to us.... Good luck!
We're never getting snow. Part of me says, that's nice. Then I get two weeks off for spring break. The other part says....oh heck no! I can't make all that time with no snow days. ;)

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Still snowing! About 2ft now. Lazy day hanging around the house with my lil guy. Cheesecake for breakfast. Haha
The snow has stopped here ... but the temps are below zero ⛄ I have to travel to University Hospital ... How is visibility there and is 81 open in your area?
PS We got between 2 and 3 feet of snow here ... high winds made the drifting a pita

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
We're never getting snow. Part of me says, that's nice. Then I get two weeks off for spring break. The other part says....oh heck no! I can't make all that time with no snow days. ;)
You can have some of ours. We have had about 90" so far and I woke up to -21 this morning!:confused: