The Hangout

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Orange County is known for its fires. When I lived in Monroe (that's where I grew up), Jamesway burned down and so did the bowling alley. Both enormous fires. So proud of my home!
I know, this is going to burn till Tuesday... Lol I remember the Jamesway fire! Wow that was a long time ago lol.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Ah man.. I hate this cold. I've been sick with this fever for over a week now because it's so cold here and I'm just not used to that, plus I don't wear heavy clothes when I am at home so that's probably why. I am just sitting home, doing nothing, and eating - I've already gained about 6 pounds. I sure hope losing them is going to be easy.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Ah man.. I hate this cold. I've been sick with this fever for over a week now because it's so cold here and I'm just not used to that, plus I don't wear heavy clothes when I am at home so that's probably why. I am just sitting home, doing nothing, and eating - I've already gained about 6 pounds. I sure hope losing them is going to be easy.
Well if you get sick in the right way (stomach flu) you can drop those pounds quickly.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Well if you get sick in the right way (stomach flu) you can drop those pounds quickly.
Cold can come in many forms, and believe it or not, I've experienced most of them throughout this period, lastly being horrible stomach disturbance in the last couple of days and until last night. I have gotten much better today, though, because I started taking care of myself well, so hopefully today is going to be the last day of that sickness.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Yes, I'm up Waaayyyy too early today :( Our zoo of animals all wanted to attack and play with each other this morning. After having two cats run across my stomach, with claws...extra friction?, I figured I might as well get up.