The I just got my iPad Thread

harveyronn

Mar 20, 2012
I went to the Apple store around 9 am on Friday there was a parking place right in front and 4 empoyees standing outside. I got out asked if they had any left and they said plenty in all sizes. Approximately 15 minutes later I walked out with one. I went from the original iPad and am amazed at the resolution and speed both on wifi and 4g.
Well, I had feel this type of experience around 2 or 3 days ago. I was going to buy a new branded ipad for 32 GB in my favourite white color but shopkeepers had not full accessories of my favourite ipad piece. I don't have as much time to search ipad on market. Now, I thought I go to purchase it online, please suggest me some better online shopping websites for ipad which are provided free services for shipping.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Well, I had feel this type of experience around 2 or 3 days ago. I was going to buy a new branded ipad for 32 GB in my favourite white color but shopkeepers had not full accessories of my favourite ipad piece. I don't have as much time to search ipad on market. Now, I thought I go to purchase it online, please suggest me some better online shopping websites for ipad which are provided free services for shipping.
www.apple.com
;)

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
You guys are killing me with your new iPads. I actually won one on a Facebook sweepstakes from Case-Mate but don't get it till sometime in April. Their contest is still going till the end of March and they're not ordering all of the prizes till the beginning of April. I've never had an iPad before so you can imagine how excited I am to get my hands on this thing.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
You guys are killing me with your new iPads. I actually won one on a Facebook sweepstakes from Case-Mate but don't get it till sometime in April. Their contest is still going till the end of March and they're not ordering all of the prizes till the beginning of April. I've never had an iPad before so you can imagine how excited I am to get my hands on this thing.

Congratulations on winning an iPad. I bought the original iPad and loved it. This new one is so much faster and meets all my expectations. You are really going to enjoy yours when you receive it.

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
Congratulations on winning an iPad. I bought the original iPad and loved it. This new one is so much faster and meets all my expectations. You are really going to enjoy yours when you receive it.
I can't agree with you more. I, too came from the original iPad. Boy, what a difference!

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
+2. We've talked about the screen blowing us away, but really haven't seen anyone mention how much faster the new iPad is over the 1 like you mentioned. Definitely worth the upgrade.

T

tt123477

Wow, Congr. Who want to get free ipad3 ? Please, click here my sign.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I just got a new iPad 64 WiFi only. I only got it late last night and need to figure out the best way to put some files on it I need.
Tom