the iPad was just on the Grammy's !

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
That was his daughter, not his wife.
How was i supposed to know? He called her "honey" in the video and she looks to be late 20's at least. He doesn't look old enough to have a daughter that old.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
playing around with the lifecam... and this is one if the pics. I have another with my head looking HUGE and one where my mouth makes me look like a gorilla.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yeah, yeah, Apple doesn't care about that and Colbert is the fetus from 2001: A space Odyssey. I'm done with this topic.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Do any of you watch the colbert report? Since the beginning of the year, at the beginning of his introduction it says "Applepious" or something along those lines.

The beginnig words that swivel around change periodically. They are usually pretty funny.

On a side note, steven colbert is hilarious. I agree you have to be into that sense of humor, but if you are, he's gold.

I hate John Stewart. He's constantly laughing at his own jokes (because no one else would ever laugh at them) and he also takes his politics too serious. He gets these really big name in politics on (even conservative ones) and tries to burn them, but just ends up looking like a college student trying to impress his professor.

Only the correspondents are funny. I digress.