The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Summit Lake: see that little white glacier on the right, way in the back? That's where I'm going. The hike through boulders, deep ponds and streams took about 5 hours. It's a one-time a year hike!

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
How do you get a pic so defined up close. I tried the one of my fingerprint and it is blurry.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
How do you get a pic so defined up close. I tried the one of my fingerprint and it is blurry.
It's better if the object is not moving at all. For instance. It's difficult to get a good close-up of a flower when it's windy. Practice on an inanimate object in good light. Touch the screen where the object is (a square briefly appears) and snap! Make sure you have a steady hand too.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
When I got the iPhone 4 I was a real skeptic when it came to the camera. I am really blown away by what everyone is able to do with it... granted some of us have been using 3rd party apps but that doesn't take away from the results. These are really great shots guys and gals.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
When I got the iPhone 4 I was a real skeptic when it came to the camera. I am really blown away by what everyone is able to do with it... granted some of us have been using 3rd party apps but that doesn't take away from the results. These are really great shots guys and gals.
A skeptic? The camera was good with the original iPhone. It only got better.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
A skeptic? The camera was good with the original iPhone. It only got better.
The camera on my iPhone 3G sucks as far as I am concerned. I will agree the 3GS is far superior but that is not what I had. I still prefer my DSLR Canon but will only use it for more special things.