The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

ed2438

Contributor
Bronze
It's better if the object is not moving at all. For instance. It's difficult to get a good close-up of a flower when it's windy. Practice on an inanimate object in good light. Touch the screen where the object is (a square briefly appears) and snap! Make sure you have a steady hand too.
I tried to use the focus and no go. I even put the iPhone down against something to stabilize it, and still blurry.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
The camera on my iPhone 3G sucks as far as I am concerned. I will agree the 3GS is far superior but that is not what I had. I still prefer my DSLR Canon but will only use it for more special things.
Sorry, I was under the impression you had the new iPhone.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
Thanks. I have been waiting for a good one to take. We are in monsoon season and are not getting the nice sunsets the past few weeks. Just threatening skies. It has just started to rain here this afternoon for the first time since the winter. We need it badly.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Thanks. I have been waiting for a good one to take. We are in monsoon season and are not getting the nice sunsets the past few weeks. Just threatening skies. It has just started to rain here this afternoon for the first time since the winter. We need it badly.
The combination of the active weather and desert would be great for time-lapse photography.

btw...do you get a signal out there?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

reginaalear

Bronze
How do you all get your pictures to look so good? Mine look nothing like them. I can't even zoom mine in because if I do they look all blotchy & not clear.

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
How do you all get your pictures to look so good? Mine look nothing like them. I can't even zoom mine in because if I do they look all blotchy & not clear.
I have been using an app called Camera+. It is on sale for $2. Well worth the price. I love the zoom.

reginaalear

Bronze
I have been using an app called Camera+. It is on sale for $2. Well worth the price. I love the zoom.
Thanks I just bought the app. It didn't make a big difference but I'm thinking it might just be because of the camera. I think mines still bad. My front camera is really really bad. I'm going to go ahead and exchange it again so I'm glad I went ahead and got the app.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
If your camera doesn't take decent pics without post-processing, then maybe you have a faulty camera in your iPhone. You should do some research on that and maybe exchange it if you can.