The iPhone 4 Picture Thread!

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
jerni said:
KJ those are amazing Jupiter is visible now? Where to look for it? I used to love astronomy until I realized it's all math. =)
Jupiter has been prevalent in the sky lately. I recommend getting the app called Planets, it tells you which planets are visible and where to look in the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

psylichon

Genius
Guys, let's all attach big pics!

Go to iPhone Settings and scroll down to iCafe and set image quality to "Full Size"...

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
psylichon said:
Guys, let's all attach big pics!

Go to iPhone Settings and scroll down to iCafe and set image quality to "Full Size"...
Full size? Or large thumbs linked to full size? Or either one, just not small thumbs only from the EIC app? :)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

iPhone-v2

Bronze
Go to iPhone settings then scroll down to the EIC app. There are a bunch of settings hidden there, including an option for attached picture quality.
Thanks Dave.. it really helped.. Also sometimes I am not able to read posts sometimes.. Is that a known issue?

iPhone-v2

Bronze
and also.. looks like icafe is updated to support Multitasking yet. Does anyone knows when the update is coming?

itsabouttime

Silver
Hey Sean, so glad to see you got your phone, I felt so bad walking away with mine when you had been in line so much longer. It was great to finally meet you, see you at the next one bud!