The iPhone 5s Picture Thread

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Sure would be a lot of trouble to remove my Otterbox Defender each time I used this. However, it's not something I'd use a lot, but would like to have it when I need it. It would be great for nature shots. I'd like to capture some ants doing their thing.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
@Europa I want these. But it appears some of the later 5's were made with different materials and the magnification won't work on those models. I got my 5 in August. I noticed the problem reading the reviews, then read more about it. Here's what it said:
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1390084172.589809.jpg

What would be the easiest way to find out if my phone is included in that batch? Thanks!

Europa

Senior Moderator
@Europa I want these. But it appears some of the later 5's were made with different materials and the magnification won't work on those models. I got my 5 in August. I noticed the problem reading the reviews, then read more about it. Here's what it said:
View attachment 35280
What would be the easiest way to find out if my phone is included in that batch? Thanks!
It says they'll send a replacement that works if the standard ones don't. I'd just order it.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
View attachment 35280
Looks as if you already have the macro lens! Jeesh! :D