The Meaning of Life, Part 1 - Profanity

T

The Doctor11

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I just have a question. So is it ok to say bad words and let the site star it out? The rules just say no foul language. I just don't want to break any rules...

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Hmm... It wont be easy but challenge accepted.
It's not that difficult to not cuss or use foul language. It is set up to catch bad words. Sometimes it's funny. I was talking about the singer Joe C0cker and it starred out his last name like C***er or something like that. So I used a 0 instead of an o and that worked. But try not to use bad language here. It's unbecoming and unnecessary. We try to keep it family friendly. Thanks, and welcome to iCafe!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
It's not that difficult to not cuss or use foul language. It is set up to catch bad words. Sometimes it's funny. I was talking about the singer Joe C0cker and it starred out his last name like C***er or something like that. So I used a 0 instead of an o and that worked. But try not to use bad language here. It's unbecoming and unnecessary. We try to keep it family friendly. Thanks, and welcome to iCafe!
It can be frustrating, but overall the profanity filters work pretty well.