This Time Tomorrow What Will You Be Doing?

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
wow, you guys really have faith. how can you guys be at home knowing that someone MIGHT be getting in line.

i'm going to be pretty nervous about it.

this time tomorrow i'm going to be at the mall waiting...hoping no one's in line....like the iPhone crazed d-bag that i am.

Matt-Helm

Jun 27, 2007
I Work at BASF.. But yes it will be a ZOO I did hear that Garfiled store is not too well known so it may be worth a shot.
Nobody at my company even gives a poop about the iPhone.. but than again i'm the IT guy....

Hard to say whats going to happen tomorrow in our neck of the woods. I did manage to take the day off though ;)

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Its hype...and I lovvvve hype. Media wants long lines....consumers do not. Steve Jobs wants long lines. Means more money. In the end he will get $$$$$$$$$$$$$ w/o long lines. I hope hehe:):)

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
driving back/forth to the only 2 att stores to see how long lines are...while trying to entertain out-of-town nephew that is staying for a few days

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
driving back/forth to the only 2 att stores to see how long lines are...while trying to entertain out-of-town nephew that is staying for a few days
Hehehe your Friday
"Hey nephew ready for another ATT road trip?"

"Please no uncle!"

"Come on.... only the 11th trip"

"I want mommy now!"

"Ok..after one more ATT stop...there will be Ice Cream there"

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Nobody at my company even gives a poop about the iPhone.. but than again i'm the IT guy....

Hard to say whats going to happen tomorrow in our neck of the woods. I did manage to take the day off though ;)

Same boat here, man. I'm the IT guy, and no one seems interested. lol
That's ok, they will soon know the power of the iPhone and it's appeal. :)

iWant iPhone

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
I will be in line, and probably will have been for a few hours. I just hope I get there early enough?

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I will be running on little or no sleep since I am heading out in like 30 minutes to get in line and camp out all night.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Whoa...earlybird gets iPhone 4 sure. Ill be watching ATT like Jim Rockford watches well...whatever he watched on that show.:)

rollerbones

Bronze
May 14, 2007
Ohio

Yep, I am the IT guy here and its the same...nobody cares that much about it. I am leaving around 1 to go up to the Apple store.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Their is one guy in line at the Mall of America. I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me once 20 people get in line. Said I would flip him some cash.:cool: So I will probably go when ever he calls me.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Their is one guy in line at the Mall of America. I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me once 20 people get in line. Said I would flip him some cash.:cool: So I will probably go when ever he calls me.
Good move! EIP will be so niiice this time Saturday for me. Hopefully hidden secrets etc will be all over the place here

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
its two in cali ill be in line if there is a line forming at eleven if not i will be out of the movies in line by two

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
This movies fetish on iPhone day is a great idea. Never occurred to me as far as a killing time thing. Damn. i might actually see Oceans 13 on a day like iday just to kill a couple hours. Awful film but lots of shiny things to look at in the film while I wait for iPhone

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
My guy in the mall just called, said two cops walked up to him and said that loitering is not allowed and that he couldn't sit in front of the Apple Store. He told them that he was just gonna go outside when the mall closes and wait but they said that he can't even be on the property. So he said hes across the street now. He dosen't know what hes gonna do.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Lol wait in the parkinglot or across the street like you said then go back when it opens.