To All Who Have Been So Kind

frizz

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
Philly
jUST A QWIK WORD OF THANKS, AND TO ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY, FOR ALL OF YOU FATHERS, HAVE A HAPPY FATHERS DAY TOMORROW.i'M NOT PLAYING WITH THE PHONE TODAY.

Hey I'm sorry, that was not my intention. Relax, take a deep breath, let it out, if you thought I was yelling well duh.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Actually, Chris did post that. Not in this instance, but its a direct copy of one of his posts.

Maybe both you and the OP should take the time to review the Forum Policy.
Are you just playing dumb or do you take pills? Chris did not post that in this thread; Saverino placed the image into his post.

And why would I need to review forum policy? Please elucidate...

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
Are you just playing dumb or do you take pills? Chris did not post that in this thread; Saverino placed the image into his post.

And why would I need to review forum policy? Please elucidate...
*smacks forehead*

Its a screenshot of the forum policy, man. Saverino took a picture of a post by Chris and put it in this thread. He didn't put words in his mouth.

Thats why I said you both should review the forum policy. It was a joke since the OP voilated parts of it and you're (obviously) not familiar with it.

If any of the didn't make sense, don't bother. Its irrelevant. Sucks that intonation is so hard to communicate across text.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
On macs, you hold shift+Apple(command)+4 and then you click and drag on an area and it takes a picture of the area you selected. Then I uploaded that on photobucket and entered the image code in the forum :)

A lot simpler than it sounds.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
We should really take into account the tone of the post. Dude was being nice... I think we could overlook the fact that his caps lock was on for this one. I'm sure he's sorry!

:D

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Lol. I didn't mean it in a mean way, but I only said that so in the future, he wont get in trouble for it since its in the forum policy and it says that its not acceptable. I didn't mean it in a harsh way and im sorry to frizz if you took it harshly :)