Track your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus shipments here

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Thank you so far no movement I feel like such a cry baby with this
Don't...you have been waiting for your new phone and are excited to know it is coming but frustrated to not have any confirmation. Truth be told, we have all either been in your shoes or totally get how you feel. Hope you get good news soon because I was the same as you until I got my shipping info today.

Sent using iCafe app

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
You guys that are getting your iPhones shipped early I am assuming you ordered the plus which model did you guys orderer? I went with a 64GB gold model hoping it would ship sooner than the October 20th date they gave me. Does it just seem certain models or colors are shipping sooner?

Reactions: Rafagon

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
You guys that are getting your iPhones shipped early I am assuming you ordered the plus which model did you guys orderer? I went with a 64GB gold model hoping it would ship sooner than the October 20th date they gave me. Does it just seem certain models or colors are shipping sooner?
Hmmmm. Guess the friend that worked in the store that was going to hold one for you didn't work out.

Have you been able to cancel your AT&T order? I have been trying unsuccessfully online. I'm going to call them since I got an Apple order placed as well. Are you getting a Plus? If so, your best bet will be to cancel this and wait in line.

I just got off the phone with Apple. They said they don't have limited supplies of the 6 Plus. It's just that there is so much more demand for that model than the 6 so it's selling out fast.
We preordered and received one the day the phones were available, one a couple days later, and mine is still in "preparing to ship" limbo, shipping date no later than the last of November. All these are iPhone 6+, of different colors and capacities, ordered together.

This means I lose two months of the year having the most modern phone in town. It also means I shop Android next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
We preordered and received one the day the phones were available, one a couple days later, and mine is still in "preparing to ship" limbo, shipping date no later than the last of November. All these are iPhone 6+, of different colors and capacities, ordered together.

This means I lose two months of the year having the most modern phone in town. It also means I shop Android next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The threat to go to android seems disingenuous, you could always cancel your order and go there now. Blaming Apple because their products are popular to the point of creating a backlog seems like a terrible reason for jumping ship.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
Don't...you have been waiting for your new phone and are excited to know it is coming but frustrated to not have any confirmation. Truth be told, we have all either been in your shoes or totally get how you feel. Hope you get good news soon because I was the same as you until I got my shipping info today.

Sent using iCafe app
Thank you so very much and nope!!! Still no movement

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
I ordered a 64g silver plus through the Apple Store app on the 13th. Originally slated for 10/14-21 and now sched for 10/2 delivery.

Sent using iCafe app

Reactions: Sharunda and Hinezy

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Ok cool how long after you ordered did the delivery date change? I have been checking mine daily via www.Apple.com and still shows "processing items" I did however order the 24th of September with a delivery slated for October 22-29th hopefully I might see some movement this coming week! I would just be happy to see "preparing to ship" LOL

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Ok cool how long after you ordered did the delivery date change? I have been checking mine daily via www.Apple.com and still shows "processing items" I did however order the 24th of September with a delivery slated for October 22-29th hopefully I might see some movement this coming week! I would just be happy to see "preparing to ship" LOL
It was in the processing queue from the 19th until the 26th. Then it went to preparing to ship and late the 27th it changed to Shipped.

Reactions: Cjvdh

gun138

Sep 19, 2009
My 128 gig iphone 6 plus was originally going to be delivered on 10/14. I ordered it through the verizon app on 9/12 @ 4:30 am. Then the date changed to 10/10 around 9 /21. Then I got charged for the phone on 9/26. Then I got an email that the phone shipped from Tennessee on Saturday the 27th. It was being delivered tomorrow before 8pm. But when I saw that it was at the fedex hub in the next took north of me I drove there and picked it up when they opened at 9:00 this morning. It's restoring from backup as we speak.

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
Still not over!!! AT&T just doesn't have any. Apple was sold out fully in SF, Target in SF had none, just left Best Buy in Vacaville they had them for Verizon and sprint but not AT&T I'm seeing 128s in this post but on Verizon. This is totally a AT&T dropped ball

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I'll always order from apple but I don't know if Att dropped the ball totally the Att store near my house didn't have any 6 + on launch day and has not received any as of yet

I know Att hasn't done well on preorders but the stores themselves are limited to only what apple sends them

Mrmargatini

Contributor
Bronze
May 27, 2013
Colusa, California
I'll always order from apple but I don't know if Att dropped the ball totally the Att store near my house didn't have any 6 + on launch day and has not received any as of yet

I know Att hasn't done well on preorders but the stores themselves are limited to only what apple sends them
I would have thought that AT&T who was the first to sell iPhones would have had more than anyone that's just good business