Track your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus shipments here

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
What pisses me off the most is that online it shows as preparing to ship, but when I cal the 877# via att it shows as backordered

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
What pisses me off the most is that online it shows as preparing to ship, but when I cal the 877# via att it shows as backordered
Mine says the same thing and has since I ordered. Just a stupid glitch or design with their system. My estimated ship dates are between 11/9 and 11/27. The store told me based on my color and order date that they think it would ship this week. I doubt it. Seems like Verizon and Apple orders are being filled faster. I ordered on September 19th when the store opened

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
Mine says the same thing and has since I ordered. Just a stupid glitch or design with their system. My estimated ship dates are between 11/9 and 11/27. The store told me based on my color and order date that they think it would ship this week. I doubt it. Seems like Verizon and Apple orders are being filled faster. I ordered on September 19th when the store opened
What phone/color/size did you get

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Just ordered my 6 today at AT&T and was told two weeks but paperwork says end of November, so somebody speaks with forked tongue!

Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
Yeah, 2 of my Greys are arriving tomorrow. But no word yet on the silver and gold for my wife. Originally set to ship Nov 9

Отправлено с моего iPhone с помощью iCafe Форумы

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
Yeah, 2 of my Greys are arriving tomorrow. But no word yet on the silver and gold for my wife

A chat with att confirmed id revive a phone by the 25th of November. I'm seriously pissed. The order was originally two weeks not two MONTHS!

Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
A chat with att confirmed id revive a phone by the 25th of November. I'm seriously pissed. The order was originally two weeks not two MONTHS!
What was your original ship date? Mine was nov 9.