Transferring contacts from iPhone 4 to Blackberry Storm 2?

dankduke

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Austin, FL
guys so my girl had to make the change from iPhone 4 to the storm 2 because of her work...my question is this...what is the best way to do this whether it be through paid software, free software, is it easy something im not familiar with etc...

we backed up the contacts into Windows 7 Contacts and have iphoen 4 backups, ibackupbot contact back-up etc...

is there an easy way to import all of her contacts to the storm 2?

Thanks so much I know its not really an iPhone question...well sort of...

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
First I would sync her contacts from her iPhone 4 to her computer by using either Windows Address Book, Microsoft Outlook, MobileMe or other contact sycning options in iTunes and then find a way to sync from any of those applications to the Storm 2 as I am unfamiliar with Blackberry devices.

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
There is a option to in iTunes to allow you to sync your contacts to your gmail account. Once synced up set the blackberry to sync to the same gmail account. You will be all set.

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
Agreed with the above.

In fact, I keep all my contacts (and calendars) with Google via my GMail account.

That way, all my devices stay in sync. Plus whenever I get a new device, I just set enter my GMail account info and click the sync mail / contacts / calendar checkmarks and boom... everything's there.

This applies to iPhones, iPod touch, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, you name it.

We also keep a central kitchen computer with our iGoogle webpage up, with weather, news, moon phase and Google calendar, so everyone can see what's coming up and/or enter new events that sync immediately to all our phones of any kind.