U2 Free Download

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Damn. Talk about exaggeration. Annoying, yes. Almost terrorist, no. Having a free album that you don't want in your library won't kill you.
So Sinéad needs to be in the news, since she hasn't done anything worthwhile lately.. Want publicity much?

Reactions: Kadelic

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I have all U2 albums, interviews, concerts etc all the way up to Achtung Baby, Loved them more than pink Floyd. Then zooropa came and then pop, then I stopped. So for the record, used to love them.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
That's exactly when I fell out, except I never loved them more than my first love...Pink Floyd. But I grew up with Boy and October and Live @ Red Rocks...and then...I blinked and I loved them again.

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
That's exactly when I fell out, except I never loved them more than my first love...Pink. But I grew up with Boy and October and Live @ Red Rocks...and then...I blinked and I loved them again.
I read your post before I read the one right before it... And when I finished reading the first sentence, I said to myself... Kadelic's first love was Pink?!? :eek:

imgres.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with her. I like quite a few of her songs ;)

Reactions: Kadelic

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I read your post before I read the one right before it... And when I finished reading the first sentence, I said to myself... Kadelic's first love was Pink?!? :eek:

View attachment 39886

Not that there's anything wrong with her. I like quite a few of her songs ;)
LMAO! :D

I edited my post, thanks for noting my omission. :)

Pink is pretty cute though, I must say, and while I'm not a huge fan, I like a couple of her songs. If only she played bass... ;)

Reactions: Rafagon