Chronic is promising the windows version by the end of this weekend. I'll try it out on my kids iPhone 4 before mine.
I'll finally be able to use find my iPhone on more then one phone.
iPhone 4 4.2
iPhone 4 4.1 jb
I3Gs 4.0 jb
I was able to JB my iPhone 4 after several attempts but was having no luck whatsoever with GP 5.2 on my iPad. Kept getting the "failed :-(" message. Found the following set of instructions and it worked first attempt. I didn't even have to load Redsnow as Cydia came up on the first attempt on running the Loader.app. Hope this helps someone else!
1. Make sure you're using Greenpois0n RC5_2
2. Make sure device is connected to your Mac
3. Open Terminal
4. Type "cd Desktop" without quotes and hit enter
5. Type "open Greenpois0n.app/Contents/MacOS/greenpois0n" without quotes and hit enter. A second Terminal window will open and Greenpois0n will start
6. Follow the instructions in Greenpois0n to enter DFU mode and it will jailbreak
7. Once jailbroken, a green "Loader" will be added to your device. This is supposed to allow you to install Cydia, but mine would not. If yours is the same, go to step 8
8. Turn off your device
9. Open Redsn0w 0.9.7b6
10. Make sure the only option checked is "Install Cydia"
11. Follow the instructions in Redsnow
12. Voila! Cydia is installed, and you have an untethered 4.2.1 jailbroken device!
My sleep button broke so I had to take my iPhone 4 to the Apple Store for a replacement. As I expected, 4.2.1 was installed on it. I just jailbroke it now and I'm downloading the IPSW to use with redsn0w to install Cydia.
I've now successfuly jailbroken both my iPhone 4 and my iPad with greenpois0n. It took awhile yesterday to download Cydia on my iPad, but the iPhone 4 jailbrake today went extremely fast. Looks like greenpois0n is now ready for primetime and the Cydia servers are also ready.