User Titles

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
With the new format what are the titles now? Just curious, but even people like Mindi still seem to be new members / Zea lot's and it just seemed strange?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Oh no, sorry. Let me try and explain this better. Other then now getting "likes" how else does a user title change because once you have the points for 1000 posts what else can you get points for other than the things in the post you pointed to above.

Are the user titles still the same with just a different criteria to reach them?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'll update that post with member levels. There is a cap on points achieved by posting. Members who achieve higher levels of membership do so by creating useful posts. Useful of course is defined by members. It could be helping someone with a problem to posting a great photo to humor.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I'll update that post with member levels. There is a cap on points achieved by posting. Members who achieve higher levels of membership do so by creating useful posts. Useful of course is defined by members. It could be helping someone with a problem to posting a great photo to humor.
Thanks Chris, thats exactly what I was asking.