Vaja limited edition black case now available

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
FYI for those that may be interested. I have been checking the Vaja web site daily and this case has just now come back into stock both with and without belt clip available. Expensive but worth it. I have been using the one with a belt clip for about 2 weeks. They tend to sell out very fast.

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Not bad i don't think I would like the flip open part and i wouldn't want to pay 85$ for a case but to each his own.

I have a bunch of cheap cases if you want one (3 capsul rebels, 1 capsule neo, various other cases/pouches)

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Why did it take me to dragonmxle profile?

I messed up the link.
Go to the main forum page,
select iPhone 3G cases.
do a search for 'vaja cases'
The Thread is 'Post Pics of your 3G cases here'
Select the last page

It should be the first one on that page.

Jerry

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Back in stock today. Just ordered one!
Let us know how you like it. I really enjoy mine. Be careful if you have the one that clips to the belt. If you wear it on your left side it can catch on the seat belt when exiting the car, filp open and dump your iPhone. It did it twice to me but fortunately no damage to the iPhone even though it did a face down on the pavement. I about had heart failure. I wear it on the right side to be safe.

Jerry

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
lol.

not very "limited", is it?

Yes mine is number 2036 of a limited addition run of 100,000 never to be produced again unless of course demanded exceeds 10. I really have one and don't care if it is really an unlimited edition of a limited edition.