Waterfield Case

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
Has anybody ordered or tried out the waterfield case?

It $55, but looks very nice. Just curious if anybody has had any experience with this company

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I bought the xgear travel folio because I wanted a minimalist case and it will do fine except for winter since it really offers no protection from the weather. I am seriously considering the Waterfield case for the winter. I would also like to know if anyone has had any experience with the case.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Chris do you anticipate getting one for your iPad? I want as little bulk as possible and this appears to qualify for what I want in winter weather. I live in the mid central valley of N. Calif. so what we call winter here is probably like someone else s Fall.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Chris do you anticipate getting one for your iPad? I want as little bulk as possible and this appears to qualify for what I want in winter weather. I live in the mid central valley of N. Calif. so what we call winter here is probably like someone else s Fall.
Based on my iPad usage, I might get consider the sleeve without the flap. Honestly, I haven't been actively looking for an iPad case, but this thread has peaked my interest in the Waterfield. I'm torn between the book cover (with stand for typing, etc) and a sleeve. I haven't taken my iPad out of the house, so right now I'm using an iPad sock. It's just a stop gap to keep it from getting scratched.

My laptop case is a few years old and looks good as new. My wife has also used it for a few road trips with here MacBook.

If you like the style of case (sleeve, etc.), you'll be happy with the Waterfield. Materials, build quality are excellent.